DermaRad Relief Offers the Best Moisturizing Solution for Cancer Patients’ Cosmetic Skin Care Challenges
The DermaRad Relief formulation has been precisely engineered to provide a long-lasting delivery of the product’s beneficial moisturizers, humectants and antioxidants to the skin. This proprietary formulation was arrived at after testing over 20 different prototypes for their ability to provide continuous moisturization to dry and rough skin. By using a technique called Percutaneous Absorption Analysis, formulations were tested to determine how much of each ingredient entered the skin’s surface, how quickly each ingredient entered and how long a single application of product continued to be able to moisturize the skin. From this type of analysis the unique blend of ingredients in DermaRad Relief was created. A single application of this product is designed to provide beneficial moisturization for about 6 hours.
DermaRad Relief™ Product Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, 4-Propyl Guaicol , Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide), Squalane, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Stearic Acid , Cetearyl alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, PPG-12/smdi copolymer, Cetyl alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium PCA, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Glycol Stearate, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Methyl Paraben (and) Propyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- DermaRad Relief should be used LIBERALLY. Four tubes of product are provided with the kit, and if more is needed within a month to soothe the skin and keep it moisturized, these are provide free of charge.
- A physician should always be consulted on the use of any skin care product, including when and when not to apply product.
- The frequent use of DermaRad Relief is recommended, especially immediately after any event that could cause skin dryness.
- At least 2 hours should elapse after applying DermaRad relief before taking a shower or bath to ensure that the moisturizing ingredients in the product are allowed to penetrate.
- DermaRad Releif should be applied at least 3 times a day, every day, even on the weeknds to ensure that the skin stays moisturized.
- Missing even one application can cause some skin appearance changes including dryness and redness.