Retinol Renewal Serum contains a proprietary complex of Retinol, Retinol ester and Therosol®, which work together to produce a breakthrough Retinol serum that provides all of the appearance improvements in aging skin one expects from a Vitamin A skin care product but without the redness, irritation and dryness typically seen with Retinol products.
- 2.5% Retinol complex is a high concentration blend of Retinol and its stable ester, Retinyl palmitate.
- Non-irritating Retinol complex combines Retinol plus Therosol® to provide the benefits of Retinol without the redness or irritation seen in most Retinol products.
- "Bioactive Phase Partitioning" rapidly delivers a concentrated amount of Therosol® and Retinol to form a gentle silicone formulation.
- Produces a visibly improved skin texture and skin tone in days, not weeks.
- Test for skin sensitivity by applying product to a small (nickel size) area for 2 days. If no reaction develops, product can be used over larger areas of skin.
- Retinol Renewal Serum can be applied to any areas of concern (e.g. lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone) including the face, neck, chest, hands and arms.
- Cleanse- Always apply Retinol Renewal Serum to clean skin. Wet the face with warm water and apply 2-3 pumps of the soap-free and pH balanced, Foaming Facial Cleanser. Gently spread around face and allow to remain on face for at least 60 seconds before rinsing off. Rinse face with warm water and blot dry with a soft towel.
- Retinol Renewal Serum – After cleansing in the evening, apply a SMALL amount of Retinol Renewal Serum to the face or other areas of concern. Spread the Retinol product evenly over the face and allow the product to absorb naturally. Do not rub it in. If more moisturization is required, once the Retinol Renewal Serum has absorbed, the application of Facial Moisturizing Treatment is recommended.
- Renewal Serum is gentle enough to use in the morning as well as in the evening. If applying Retinol Renewal Serum in the morning, a zinc oxide sunscreen should be applied after the serum has completely absorbed.
Some of our ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethiconol
- A blend of 2 skin-friendly silicones that produce a grease less, fast-absorbing, elegant feel when applied to the skin. They can quickly penetrate into the top-most layer of the skin (stratum corneum) where they help to produce a water insoluble layer thus allowing the skin to retain moisture. This silicone blend is non-irritating and non-comedogenic.
Retinol Complex (Retinol + Retinyl Palmitate)
- There are several forms of Vitamin A, including Retinol, retinaldehyde, and retinyl palmitate, that have been shown to improve the appearance of aging skin. However, skin irritation, redness, and dryness have been common problems with all forms of Vitamin A used in skin care formulations, and these problems have limited product use. In Retinol Renewal Serum, Retinol and its ester, Retinyl Palmitate are blended together with Therosol®, resulting in a unique serum that maximizes the appearance benefits of Vitamin A but without the redness and dryness caused by typical Retinol products.
Squalane, Jojoba Oil
- These two oils are similar to oils produced in the skin but which decline with age. Both oils are excellent emollients for dry and damaged skin. Squalane and jojoba help prevent water loss and help protect the skin’s surface barrier.
- This is a patent-pending mixture of two plant-derived antioxidants that have been shown to have beneficial effects on skin appearance. Not only do these two antioxidants combat the visible signs of aging, they have been clinically shown to improve skin texture and reduce visible redness.