Because cancer patients experience cosmetic skin care problems that are not common to others, such as extreme dryness and redness, they need a skin care product with superior technology to relieve these appearance symptoms. DermaRad Relief has been engineered with a unique blend of moisturizing oils that are similar to those the skin produces, and which are required for the skin to stay hydrated, smooth and healthy looking. In addition, DermaRad Relief contains a novel, naturally occurring anti-oxidant which has been clinically shown to relieve skin dryness and reduce redness. Additionally, DermaRad Relief contains humectants that help the skin stay moisturized and hydrated. Finally, although this formulation is extremely moisturizing and soothing, it absorbs quickly and does not leave a sticky, greasy residue on the skin’s surface. Because of its rapid absorption and gentleness it can be applied as often as needed without sticking to clothing.
For cancer patients concerned about changes to the appearance of their skin they should always consult their doctor to obtain recommendations for the best skin care product to use to address cosmetic appearance issues. DermaRad Relief has been specifically designed to be used at least 3 times per day (over a 24 hour period). Because it is so gentle to the skin, it can be applied more than 3 times a day and should be used whenever the skin feels dry and under-moisturized.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- DermaRad Relief should be used LIBERALLY. Four tubes of product are provided with the kit, and if more is needed within a month to soothe the skin and keep it moisturized, these are provide free of charge.
- A physician should always be consulted on the use of any skin care product, including when and when not to apply product.
- The frequent use of DermaRad Relief is recommended, especially immediately after any event that could cause skin dryness.
- At least 2 hours should elapse after applying DermaRad relief before taking a shower or bath to ensure that the moisturizing ingredients in the product are allowed to penetrate.
- DermaRad Releif should be applied at least 3 times a day, every day, even on the weeknds to ensure that the skin stays moisturized.
- Missing even one application can cause some skin appearance changes including dryness and redness.