Facial Therapy Rehydrating Lotion is for daily moisturizing of all skin types.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Improves skin texture and restores suppleness
- Hydrates without leaving skin heavy or oily
- Refines and softens skin texture
- Soothes skin and reduces the appearance of redness
- Test for skin sensitivity by applying product to a small (nickel size) area for 2 days. If no reaction develops, product can be used over larger areas of skin.
- Wash face with Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- Apply Facial Therapy Rehydrating Lotion to dry skin. Product may TINGLE when first applied to skin.
- For dry skin, apply twice a day for best results.
- Facial Therapy Rehydrating Lotion can be used in conjunction with Dermal Repair Serum to provide extra moisturization.
- If using Facial Therapy Rehydrating Lotion together with Dermal Repair Serum, apply Facial Therapy Rehydrating Lotion first and after it has completely absorbed, apply Dermal Repair Serum.
- NOTE: FOR EXTREMELY DRY OR CRACKED SKIN PATIENT SHOULD USE Overnight Repair Cream to moisturize those areas.
Some of our ingredients:
- Also known as Vitamin B3, niacinamide helps to promote exfoliation. It has also been shown in published studies to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and helps improve overall skin texture and smoothness.
- 4-propyl guaiacol is a proprietary and patented botanically derived antioxidant. All antioxidants function to reduce oxidation, and also bind and deactivate free radicals. This antioxidant has been clinically shown to improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of redness.
Cetyl Palmitate, Jojoba Oil
- Skin friendly emollients also act as skin conditioners, helping to moisturize weathered and damaged skin.
- An excellent, naturally occurring moisturizer, excellent for lotion.